- 6 Sleeps
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
This is a beautifully decorated 3 bedroom corner penthouse unit in the Sonoran Sun Resort. This unit is located on the 10th floor of the West Tower. The Sonoran Sun is a gorgeous ocean front resort on Sandy Beach. You will enjoy many first class amenities like beach front swimming pools, Jacuzzi Tennis courts, BBQ areas, Full service spa, state of the art fitness center, restaurant, bar and even a convenience store. You will not be disappointed with a luxurious stay at this beautiful resort. This unit can sleep 6 people. This unit is top of the line premium. You can’t get any higher than this because you are on the top of the world! This unit has been decorated with Havana Cuban décor! The living room of this deluxe penthouse has yellow Venetian plastered walls with dark wood crown molding trimming the top edges and 24” travertine tiles on the floor. There are sliding glass doors all the way around the living room that collapse into each other and give you a 360 degree panoramic view of all the splendor Rocky Point has to offer. There is a buttercup suede sofa on one wall and a smaller sofa on the wall of windows. Across from the couch there is a wall mounted 50” plasma TV with a DVD, VCR, and stereo system. The unit comes equipped with free satellite and wireless internet. There is a massive dark wood framed mirror above the big sofa that really expands the size of the room. In the middle of the room there is a coffee table chest and tropical plants placed throughout to the room to give a very tropical feel. The dining area has been furnished with a round Cuban table made of wood and rattan. There are four high back braided rattan chairs with soft tan leather cushions. You will notice that the sliding glass doors come all the way up to the kitchen bar. The dining area is illuminated by the natural light in the day and a lovely chandelier that hangs from the ceiling in the evening. The kitchen is massive and has been finished with light wood colored cabinets and heavily decorated plant shelves. The counter tops are made of granite and there is a matching granite back splash. All top of the line appliances are included like a self cleaning oven, stove, built in microwave, dishwasher and refrigerator. You also have many counter top appliances like an electric can opener, coffee maker, toaster, and blender. This kitchen comes fully stocked with all the items needed for cooking and entertaining. There is also a built in bar that has been lined with bar stools that match the dining chairs. The bar is a wonderful location to wait for your morning coffee and can also be used as a serving station for your guests. The master bedroom walls are also a yellow Venetian plaster with dark brown crown molding trim. The bed is a California King Pillow top mattress on a light wood bed frame with a very high head board. Each side of the bed has its own table and lamp. There is an 8 drawer dresser opposite the bed with a TV and DVD player. There are two sliding glass arcadia doors off the master that open to the wrap around terrace. There is an additional seating area in the master bedroom where you could kick back with the paper or your favorite book while soothing your soul to the sounds of the waves. The master bathroom has a double sink vanity made of cultured marble with plenty of cabinets below and counter space above. There is a tub and shower also made of cultured marble with beautiful brass fixtures. The 2nd guest suite has a lovely king size pillow top mattress on a brown and leather sleigh bed. There is a bed side table on the one side and a lovely plant on the other. Across from the bed there is a matching double door armoire that has a TV and DVD player. The 3rd bedroom has two full size beds with black wrought iron frames. The beds both have very beautiful burgundy comforters with a light cream damask pint adorning them. Between the beds there is a lighted table and there is a massive armoire with a TV and DVD player inside. The hall bathroom has a lovely cultured marble tub covered with a light cream shower curtain. The vanity has one sink with excellent lighting and plenty of counter space. The terrace has been fully furnished so that you never miss a sunset over the beautiful Sea of Cortez. There is a long granite dining table with seating for 4. Off the the side there are additional chairs as well as two lounge chairs for you to soak up the Rocky Point rays. You can walk all the way around the corner and have a view of the Entire Ocean and Sonoran Sun property. The unit also comes with a washer, dryer and ceiling fans throughout. You will have all the comforts needed to feel right at home. You will not be disappointed with this penthouse experience. Check now for rates and availability!
- If you cancel your reservation 10 days or more prior to the arrival date there is a USD$100.00 cancellation fee, if you cancel less than 10 days prior to the arrival date then there will be no refunds.
CHECK IN AND CHECK OUT
- Check in is at 4:00 PM Check out is at 11:00 AM
EARLY CHECK INS
- There are no early check ins, guests must confirm with front desk, because if there is a check out on the same day, guests cannot do early check ins.
LATE CHECK INS
- If guest are arriving after the office is close, this will generate a fee of USD$20.00, that can be paid in cash or CC.
EARLY CHECK OUTS (BEFORE CHECK OUT DATES)
- If guests decide to check out before de check out day, there will be no refunds.
LATE CHECK OUTS
- Late check outs must be authorized by the front desk and are USD$20.00 per hour, after check out time and if after 3:00 pm a whole day is charged.
SECURITY DEPOSIT POLICY
- The security deposit policy is for damages and is refundable, this is payed at check in and it’s USD$200.00 and USD$300.00 on holidays (Spring break and semana santa only). It can be paid in cash or CC, if cash, then guest must wait at least 15 min (depends on occupancy) so unit can be checked for damages, if paid with if guest does not want to wait for the unit to be inspected, then unit will be checked in a period no longer of 24 hours, then CC will be refunded minus 3% of processing fee and it will show on the guest’s statement in the next 5 to 7 business days.
- The towels in your condo are for your own use during your stay and we would like to thank you in advance for using them appropriately since they will not be replaced. Your maid will come to your condo each day to take the trash out and make your beds but it is imperative that no personal belongings are left on a bed in order to provide this service. (This service will only be provided for the first 3 days of your stay).