Luxury Villa: VILLA DORATA
As ornate and colorful as its prime Positano setting, Villa Dorata is among our most opulent villas on the Amalfi Coast. With frescoed ceilings, a private wine cellar, and a full-service spa, this luxurious Baroque-style home has to be seen to be believed.
Surrounded by lemon and orange trees, Villa Dorata offers panoramic views of the sea and Positano, one of the Amalfi Coast’s most picturesque towns. The magnificent yet traditional exterior hides a wealth of amenities, including a private spa with a Turkish steam bath, tiled pool with waterfall and resistance swimming option, sauna, hot tub, massage room, and more.
Inside the palazzo, the formal living room features gilt-framed paintings and a grand fireplace. Built-in bookshelves add a sense of history to the dining room, decorated with a crystal chandelier and antiques, and red drapes frame the villa’s sea views. With a stone fireplace and two pizza ovens, the Italian kitchen is every chef’s dream; for a memorable experience, take advantage of the complimentary Italian cooking class offered with each stay.
On the first floor, the two lavish master bedrooms feature spacious sitting rooms, private en-suite bathrooms, and access to the sea view terrace. Upstairs, two junior queen suites offer views of the sea, gardens and Positano, with private access to the walled citrus garden. An additional spare bedroom with single bed and a private bathroom provides additional space for a teenage child or member of staff.
Known for its exceptional restaurants and pebbled beaches, the town center of Positano is just a 15-minute walk away. Daily continental breakfasts and cook service are included with your stay at Villa Dorata, offering a truly relaxing escape. After all, what could be more appealing after a day exploring the Amalfi Coast’s attractions, than a restoring spa session and dinner on the sea-view terrace?
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 – Master 1: King size bed, En-suite bathroom with stone shower, Air conditioning/Heating, Television, Surround sound system, Mini fridge, Sitting room, 2 Small balconies
- Bedroom 2 – Master 2: Queen size bed, En-suite bathroom with large shower, Air conditioning/Heating, Television, Surround sound system, Mini fridge, Sitting room
- Bedroom 3: Queen size bed, Private bathroom, Air conditioning/Heating, Television, Surround sound system, Mini fridge, Sea view, Private access to garden and gazebo
- Bedroom 4: Queen size bed, Private bathroom, Air conditioning/Heating, Television, Surround sound system, Mini fridge, Sea view, Private access to garden and gazebo
- Additional Bedding (ideal for staff or teens): Single bed in spare room with air conditioning, surround sound system, private bathroom with shower
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Central air conditioning
- Heating system
- Satellite television
- DVD player
- Hair dryers
- Surround sound system
- Alarm system
- Internet access
- Light controls
- Mini bar
- Dryer and 2 washing machines
- Spa facilities
- Private spa/pool terrace
- Outdoor furniture
- Alfresco dining
STAFF & SERVICES
- Included: Electricity, water, heating and air conditioning consumption; Maid service from 8am to 4pm; Cook service for 8 hours a day; Concierge service for 8 hours a day; Complimentary welcome dinner – 3-course chef’s choice, beverages not included; Daily linen and towels change; Daily continental breakfast; 1 Complimentary cooking class; Pool service and gardener maintenance daily; Porter service – Saturday arrival only from 4pm to 6pm, departure from 8am to 10 am
- At Extra Cost – advance notice may be required: Villa pre-stocking; Activities and excursions; Airport transfer; Massage therapy; Spa treatment; Chef service; Food allowance; Telephone/fax charges; Childcare service; Additional staff hours; Laundry Service (25 Euros/Wash); Daily parking fee
- 8 minute walk to Positano center
- 15 minute walk to beach and restaurant
- 16 km to Amalfi and Sorrento
- 27 km to Ravello
- 35 km to Pompei
- 289 km to Rome and Fiumicino airport
- Special Characteristics
- The high Baroque architectural details evident throughout the villa are highlighted by a rich jewel tone color scheme, gilt-framed works of art, and romantic terraces. There are sumptuously soft sofas, crystal chandeliers, lavish draperies, inlaid ceilings, and exquisite alcoves that make a stay at villa Dorata a life-long memory. Outside, Eden-like gardens and surrounding groves make lounging and dining al fresco as privileged an experience as life within. Couple all this with a full staff just waiting to attend to your needs, including freshly squeezed juices from the lemons and oranges grown outside your bedroom windows, homemade marmalades and pastries, the finest wine cellar, and two traditional Italian pizza fornos!
- What to do along the Amalfi Coast:
- In addition to lovely beaches, Positano offers an abundance of cafes, shops, art galleries and restaurants. A scenic drive along the coastal road (SS145) takes visitors to Praiano, Amalfi and the spellbinding up-hill town of Ravello, with its incomparable belvedere. Other excursion possibilities include a boat trip to the islands, a visit to vibrant Napoli or Salerno, or an exploration of Pompeii and Herculaneum—the fascinating ruins of ancient cities destroyed by the eruption of Mt. Vesuvius in the 1st century A.D.
- Contact DICASI VACATION RENTALS to arrange boat rentals and excursions.
Luxury Villa: VILLA DORATA