Luxury Villa: KAUNAOA HALIA 10B
** All bookings with travel dates taking place after January 1st 2019, will be subject to a 4.712% General Excise Tax & a 10.25% Transient Accommodations Tax. All additional fees & all other service-related costs, will be subject to the taxes above.
With sunset views over the Pacific, lush landscaping and a beautiful course-side setting, Kaunaoa Halia 10B makes the postcards come to life. Not only does the private four-bedroom villa enchant with elegant tropical style, but guests have access to the exclusive country club facilities at Mauna Kea Resort. It’s just a short walk from the villa to two of Hawaii’s best beaches, and golfers won’t be able to resist playing both the Mauna Kea course and the private Weiskopf Par 3 course.
The townhouse-style villa opens to a private backyard with views of the Mauna Kea golf course and, from the second-floor balcony, views of the ocean. A covered lanai has both sitting and dining areas, as well as a gas barbecue, and beyond, there’s an inviting lawn with chaise longues, pool and hot tub. During your stay, you’ll enjoy access to the amenities at the Kauna’oa complex, including pools, a fitness center, spa, golf course and lounges and cabanas. Don’t miss the perks at the Mauna Kea Resort, either, from the oceanfront pools, fitness centers and preferred parking to reduced rates at the golf course and tennis club.
The luxe interiors at Kaunaoa Halia 10B will quickly make you feel at ease, with refined finishes and spacious layouts. A pair of matching sofas in the living room, bookended by two armchairs, means there’s plenty of room for the whole family, while sculptural wall art and bright throw pillows add whimsy and color. The fully equipped kitchen welcomes cooks with rich mahogany floors and gourmet Viking appliances and accommodates non-cooks with seating at a breakfast bar and in two leather club chairs.
Each of the villa’s four bedrooms has an en-suite bathroom and flat-screen television. The master suite has a king bed and spa-worthy outdoor shower, and there’s a second bedroom with a king bed as well. The other bedrooms have a queen bed and two twin beds, respectively. Many of the bedrooms open to lanais or balconies, so you can begin your day by stepping out to feel the island breeze or fall asleep to the sound of the ocean in the distance.
From the villa, you can walk or drive to Hapuna Beach and Mauna Kea Beach, both 5 minutes or less by car—and some of the island’s best beaches. It’s a 15-minute walk to the golf course, shopping and dining at Mauna Kea Resort and a 6-minute drive to even more shopping and dining options at Hapuna Prince Resort. See more of the island by driving to Mauna Lani, 15 minutes away, Waimea, 13 miles away, or Waikoloa, about 15 miles away. At the end of your stay, plan to fly out of Kona International Airport, 27 miles away.
HAWAII TAX ID #: TA-147-110-9120-01
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 – Master 1: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower and bathtub, Alfresco shower, Ceiling fan, Walk-in closet, Television, Direct access to pool area
- Bedroom 2 – Master 2: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub, Ceiling fan, Walk-in closet, Television, Balcony, Outdoor furniture
- Bedroom 3: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Ceiling fan, Television
- Bedroom 4: 2 Twin size beds, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Ceiling fan, Television
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fans
- Iron/Ironing board
- Private swimming pool – unheated
- Hot tub – heating included
- Sun loungers
- Alfresco dining with seating for 8
- Gas barbecue
- Outdoor furniture
- Gated community
SHARED ACCESS TO AMENITIES AT THE KAUNA’OA COMPLEX
- Included: Swimming pools; Par 3 Practice Golf Course – free of charge; Spa – sauna, steam showers and rock spa; Fitness center; Lounges and cabanas
SHARED ACCESS TO MAUNA KEA RESORT AMENITIES
- At extra cost: Access to two oceanfront pools and showering facilities, sun loungers, cabanas, umbrellas, and towels; Reduced golf rates at the Mauna Kea and Hapuna courses; Reduced rates at The Mauna Kea Seaside Tennis Club; 2 Fitness centers – additional charges apply for classes; Access card for preferred parking; Charging privileges; Shops & restaurants; Activities & tours; Access to private beach club
- (Please note that access could be restricted at any time by the Resort)
Luxury Villa: KAUNAOA HALIA 10B